SA - III EXAMINATIONS WILL BE CONDUCTED
FROM 14.03.2017 TO 27.03.2017 FOR HIGH SCHOOLS
FROM 15.03.2017 TO 18.03.2017 FOR PRIMARY SCHOOLS
PROCEEDINGS OF THE DIRECTOR, SCERT, ANDHRA PRADESH, AMARAVATI Rc. No. 3
All the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the State are informed that, it is decided to conduct Common Summative Examination - III (SA-III) for High Schools from 14-3-2017 to 27-3-2017 and for Primary Schools from 15-3-2017 to 18-3-2017. As it is common examination across the State, conduct examinations as per the schedule without any deviation
SA - III EXAMINATIONS GUIDELINES
- For Primary Sections conduct SA-III Examinations in the prescribed Time Schedule. During Morning Schools from 8.30 a.m. to 9.30 a.m. may be treated as Study Hour.
- For High School Sections conduct SA-III Examinations in the Afternoon Sessions. Morning Sessions may be treated as Study Hours for VI to IX Classes.
- If the school is a S.S.C. Exam center, conduct all'the examinations in the afternoon sessions for classes I - IX.
- Take necessary steps to supply of question papers day wise from respective key centre to the schools by strictly following confidentiality.
- 100% internal evaluation for VI, VII & IX Classes may be conducted at school level.
- 5% External evaluation for VI, VII & IX Classes may be conducted at Mandal Level.
- No Internal evaluation for VIII Class at school level. 100% External evaluation may be conducted at Manda! Level.
- External validation schedule will be informed later.
- All the Headmasters should take necessary steps for VIII class answer scripts packing and handed over to the MEO by the evening of the Examination.
DOWNLOAD TIME TABLE